This is a great opportunity for a wine lover. Knightbridge Wine Shop is offering a voucher for 2 people to take 3 classes at the shop. This is a $150 value. Check out their upcoming schedule of events: https://www.knightsbridgewine.com/events/
Knight School is a series of intimate educational wine tastings held monthly at Knightsbridge Wine Shoppe from 6 – 6:45 pm.
The forty-five minute class is led by Knightsbridge’s Director of Education, Nisha Aher. Nisha has an extensive history in the wine business. She’s worked harvest in Oregon and spent time at prestigious Chicago restaurants The Bristol, and Alinea. She has passed the Certified Sommelier exam through the Court of Master Sommeliers and is currently a WSET Diploma Candidate.
The theme or topic of the class rotates and always includes five wines germane to the topic along with background on the region’s history and popular winemaking techniques.
Past Topics Include:
- Wine 101 – tasting like a professional sommelier.
- West Coast Pinot Noir – The best vineyards in the U.S.
- Northern Rhone Syrah – The Syrah World Finds Their Inspiration.
- Exploring Napa Valley – Mountain vs. Valley, Chard, Cab & More
- Champagne – Vintage & Non-Vintage, Rose & Blanc
NOTE: ONCE YOU PURCHASE THIS ITEM ONLINE YOU WILL BE SENT A LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR CERTIFICATE. THERE IS NO NEED TO VISIT THE ADMINISTRATION OFFICE.