1) Grants are offered until funds are depleted for the budgeted school year.
2) Once funds are depleted, no further grant requests will be considered.
3) Applications will be reviewed by the Education Foundation and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
4) You may be asked to provide additional information to support your request.
Note: We are all stewards of our Education Foundation dollars! PLEASE make sure you have researched the best price for your request. We will only consider those grants that show pricing research and reflect the use of available discount codes.
5) Simply google: (your item) coupon code and numerous sites will show discounts.
6) Attach documentation of costs and be as specific as possible.
7) Grants may be used for materials, programs, and projects that enhance the education of students. These may include curricular and extracurricular opportunities.
8) All Grant funds must be used in the current year. Apply early so the current students benefit from our current budget!
9) All purchases become the property of Winkelman Elementary and Field Middle Schools.
– Grants do not cover pizza parties, refreshments, basic school supplies.
– Expenses that should be covered under the school budget are not eligible.
– All monies for which you cannot account are to be returned to the Education Foundation.
– Complete a Grant Application form.
– Forward your completed application to the Education Foundation.
– Once we have received your application, you will receive a confirmation email that your application is under review by the Education Foundation (and may require supplemental information.).
– Our goal is to turn around all applications within six weeks.
– After your grant is approved, you will be notified and will need to either:
– submit an order form or bill from a 3rd party to be paid directly by the Education Foundation
– make your purchase and submit a receipt AND a reimbursement form
– submit a detailed request for an exact dollar amount to spend AND a check request form – receipt will need to be submitted within 30 days.